Perfect | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Sometimes is never quite enough | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
If you're flawless, then you'll win my love | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Don't forget to win first place | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Don't forget to keep that smile on your face | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Be a good boy | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Try a little harder | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You've got to measure up | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
And make me prouder | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
How long before you screw it up | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
How many times do I have to tell you to hurry up | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
With everything I do for you | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
The least you can do is keep quiet | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Be a good girl | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You've gotta try a little harder | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
That simply wasn't good enough | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
To make us proud | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I'll live through you | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I'll make you what I never was | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
If you're the best, then maybe so am I | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Compared to him compared to her | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
I'm doing this for your own damn good | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
You'll make up for what I blew | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
What's the problem... why are you crying | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Be a good boy | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Push a little farther now | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
That wasn't fast enough | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
To make us happy | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
We'll love you just the way you are if you're perfect | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário